ST and the Innovation World Cup® Series are counting down the days till the deadline for creative “techpreneurs” to join the world-leading 10thcompetition!
IoT developers, SMEs, start-ups and all creators continue to be invited to get connected with STMicroelectronics and other IoT/WT Innovation World Cup partners including EBV Elektronik, Würth Elektronik, Gemalto, VARTA Microbattery, AiQ Smart Clothing, LoRa Alliance™, Cicor Group. These valuable connections can enhance the development of your product and potentially make it a World Cup winner. That´s how previous winners, such as COBI, Bragi, Sigfox, TADO, Mio Global and many others have begun building their success stories!
The Innovation World Cup® Series’ open innovation platform is a valuable channel to discover emerging applications, solutions, and investment opportunities in applications for SmartCity, Healthcare, SmartHome, SmartIndustry, SmartAgriculture, and in the Lifestyle, Retail, and Transport sectors. In fact, entering the competition will help you:
- Create powerful alliances with recognized industry partners
- Learn from high-ranked IoT start-ups and developers
- Work with established teams dedicated to supporting start-ups
- Implement and test your solution in testing facilities for free
- Increase your solution’s worldwide recognition
- Win free marketing packages and co-innovation spaces
- Win free presentation and exhibition opportunities at leading international events (Mobile World Congress, WT Wearable Technologies Conference Europe, BIM World Munich)
- Win a cash prize of 10,000€ and prizes worth more than USD 500,000
ALL FOR FREE! The countdown to the deadline has started, so get on board now!
Choose your next-level development kit from the list below and register before October 2nd, 2018 23:59 (PST) to join the competition, supported by STMicroelectronics! We look forward to meeting you in the finalist round!
NEXT LEVEL DEVELOPMENT KITS
- STMicroelectronics SensorTile development kit (STEVAL-STLKT01V1)
- (STM Nucleo development board for High-Performance F4 Series with STM32-F401RET6 MCU)
- NUCLEO-L053R8 (Nucleo development board for STM32 Low Power L0 series – with SMT32L053R8)
- X-NUCLEO-IDB04A1 (Bluetooth low energy expansion board based on BlueNRG)
- X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 (Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board)
- (Dynamic NFC tag expansion board based on M24SR)
- (Wi-Fi expansion board based on SWPF01SA module)
- STM32Cube software
- STM32Cube expansion software
For more information about the IOT/WT Innovation World Cup®: