X-CUBE-MCSDK is our new STM32 Motor Control SDK with firmware (FW) libraries and a Graphical User Interface (GUI) for configuration. Designed for Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motors (PMSM) using FOC (Field-Oriented Control), it represents a radical shift from previous versions.
Sign up here: STM32 Motor Control webinar
Join ST for a 1-hour webinar to explore the new STM32 Motor Control SDK v5.x.
Discover 2 new Features of Our New Motor Control SDK that Will Blow Your Mind!
You will learn how the STM32 Motor Control SDK v5.x can be used to:
- Characterize a three-phase BLDC motor with the Motor Profiler
- Get started with motor control development using the new SDK v5.x
- Integrate your motor control design into the rest of your project using STM32CubeMX
- Motor Control introduction, architecture and ecosystem overview
- The new STM32 Motor Control SDK v5.x
- Development flow with the Motor Profiler, Workbench GUI, STM32CubeMX
- Resources and events
- Q&A (recorded during live session)
For more product details you can have a look on our website: X-CUBE-MCSDK – STM32 Motor Control Software Development Kit (MCSDK) – STMicroelectronics